A photographer friend once told me that the best camera is the one you have with you. I think the same is true for planners — the best planner is the one you have with you.
In this episode, Kitty and I talk about different types of planners, and what we look for in a planner. We also share some details about the planners we’re actually using.
Planners are as individual as you are. We’d love to hear how to choose a planner, and what’s important to you, so feel free to post something in social media using the hashtag #anywhereist, or leave a comment here.
Scroll down for links to the many planners we discussed during the episode. (Note that some of the links are affiliate links – that means, if you click and end up purchasing, we earn a small commission. Your price is the same either way, so it’s a painless way for you to help support The Anywhereist Podcast!)
During the episode, Kitty and I each describe our own planners, and I promised a picture of mine. Enjoy!
Got a comment or question about anything else we discuss in the podcast? Post it on Twitter with the hashtag #anywhereist! Of course, you can always leave a comment below, too.
- Susanna’s planner – the Do It All Planner from Orange Circle Studio. Here’s the link to buy it on Amazon, and here’s the link to the maker’s website
- Kitty’s tracking planner (you’ll have to listen to the episode to see what this means!) – the Passion Planner
- Kitty’s planning planner – the Power Planner
- Law of Attraction Planner
- BEST Self Journal
- DayTimer (the version I used back in my days as a real estate agent, was the 2 pages per day)
- Moleskin Classic Weekly Planner
- Moleskin Classic Monthly Planner
- Midori Traveler’s Notebook
- Hobonichi Techo Planner – Kitty notes that this link is for a notebook with a soft cover, but many people buy covers separately
- Franklin Planner
- Get to Work Book
- Panda Planner
- Freelancer Planner
- Day Designer
- The Novel Planner – A Daily Planner for Authors
- The Author Planner
- WriteMind Planner
- WriteLife Planner
Bullet-Journal Style Planners
- A5 Dotted Notebook (set of 3)
- Classic Moleskin hardcover dotted notebook
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Size Hardcover A5 Notebook – Dotted Pages
Free and Very Affordable Options
- Day Designer Printables
- Simplified Planners
- Productive Flourishing Planners
- The Novel Planner
- Passion Planner Free Downloads
Check out our new mega-resources page at anywhereist.com/resources.
Basically, it gives you everything we use to make our Anywhereist lives easier, simpler, more fun, or to save us money. It can do the same for you.
Some of the links on the Resources page are affiliate links, which means if you click and purchase, I earn a small commission. When you buy from our affiliate links, it helps to support the podcast, so let me say thanks in advance!
Thanks for the great music! Our theme music is provided by SoundCloud, and we’re featuring artist ItIs Leanne, playing Corta-Jaca – tango brasileiro.
Follow Your Co-Hosts
Your co-hosts are Susanna Perkins (Anywhereist) and Kitty Navias.
Susanna’s a serial solopreneur, blogger, freelance writer, WordPress maven, and all-around portable career enthusiast. She developed her Anywhereist lifestyle in an act of desperation following the US financial meltdown in 2009. Since 2012 she’s moved 7 times, and worked from hundreds of locations at home and abroad.
Kitty’s a millennial with a lot of creative pursuits — she’s a musician, photographer, and writer. She’s traveled extensively, with plans for a lot more. On the show, Kitty provides us with tips and resources to keep our lives under control and moving in a forward direction as we become Anywhereists.
Follow Anywhereist on Instagram @the_anywhereist
Like Anywhereist on Facebook @Anywhereist
Follow Anywhereist on Twitter @TheAnywhereist